Saturday 4 July 2009

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? BERLIN '09


This may be my last post for a couple of days because as of 3am on Monday morning (what I still consider as Sunday night) I am headed for the German capital of Berlin with my a-level History class. I'm really excited, though a bit annoyed we didn't go last week when it was Berlin fashion week- it's like my school doesn't care about the international fashion schedule(!). I've been to Munich before but never Berlin and it just seems brimming with culture, great music, cool people and definatly an... interesting history. However, we may have the week off school but, despite what SOME people think, it's not a HOLIDAY. My idea of a hoiday is not five days touring museams, memorials and concentration camps and being herded like cattle from one place to another like those poor italian students I see around Reading (only without the orange hoodies) but that won't stop us having a good time and we have most evenings off so it will be cool to explore and I'm going to take loads of pictures and who knows, maybe I'll be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment