Wednesday 29 July 2009

Your trash=My Treasure

Ok so I've been horribly negligent of my blog for the past week and a few days and among ordering books off amazon, buying jewlerry and hunting down great dresses in charity shops (Wells someone else's trash is my treasure and vice-ersa), working and booking cinema tickets I didn't do alot else due to the un-summer like weather that has been depressing my part of the world and made us all maudlin. Here's a quick summary of what I've been doing/ buying/ listening to/ eating etc.

I've been eating alot of...

Drinking alot of...


Listening mainly to....






Reading...


Got new frames for my glasses... Yeah I know, right: alert the media(!)


I bought this new necklace. You can't really see it from here but it's basically alot of twisted chains and black beads with charms interwovern into it and a vintage-style pendant.


I found this Jus d'Orange dress at a charity shop. It's made of real silk and it feels so nice. It kind of drapes but really beautifully and I never wear that much bold colour so this was a chance to...


I started using those Elvive Nutri-gloss spray stuff and it's made my think hair significantly lighter and a bit more shinier.


I wore this hat for the first time out to a picnic. It was the first time I wore it out in the five years in which I have owned it.


Well that's pretty much it lately. I deeply apologise if you've actually read this blog entry and that I wasted a minute of your life that you will never get back just to fulfill my blog quota but either way thanks for taking time to read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment